- Watch for how God is at work and decide how you want to be a part of it. Find a place that fits that.
- Pray and ask God — and listen!
- Don’t have a “temporary mentality.” Intend on committing to a church and be willing to serve wherever God leads you to during your time at Cal.
- Pick the top three things you are looking for in a church (e.g. missions oriented, community involvement, small groups, pastor, size, etc.).
- Attend for at least 2-4 weeks in a row to get a good feel for things. This is good in case you go one week and it’s a ‘special program’ week.
- Start now, don’t give up, and be patient!
We know it can be hard and can take a while, but remember, God has a place for you!